Terms and Conditions
Dental Implants – 10 years warranty
- In the rare case an implant fails to osseointegrate and it has an immediate effect on your prosthesis, the implant will be removed. Where required the implant and the prothesis will be replaced. A minimum charge for the materials will be associated with the procedure. Once an implant has reached 10 years old, any replacements will be fully chargeable.
Porcelain Teeth – 5 years warranty
- Any fracture or failure of porcelain or an accessory will be repaired or replaced without charge. It is very important that patients who are bruxists (grinding their teeth) wear night splints. These appliances will be given along with the delivery of the final prosthesis. After five years, any prosthetic corrections or replacements will be chargeable.
Validation of the warranty
- The patient is responsible for attending regular checks, X-rays and hygienist maintenance as recommended.
- The patient should follow a good daily oral hygiene schedule, as recommended.
- The patient is responsible for brushing adequately and following good oral hygiene. Not doing so can lead to gum inflammation and bone loss, which will cause negative effects on the prosthesis and the implant.
- If it is indicated that the patient should use a night splint, they must comply to this request as part of their ongoing maintenance.